Saturday, March 15, 2008

Friends - A person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of family or social relations!!!

Yup thats what the dictionary explains it to be...and with that i mind, I;m sure no one can really be regarded as a true friend to me! Maybe its because i'm such a closed book, and rarely tell people whats going on with me, or maybe its just that i don't trust them enough to tell them whats happening with me...

Me being a closed book, i don't know how i can really overcome that situation...I've tried to...but it just seems to be something that refuses to leave me..

Trust - well, not many know whats happened with a friend i trusted....and thats basically the reason why to trust others isn't really my basic quality... for me, it takes time..and even then it doesn't really seem to step in wholly! And sometimes, i do go to the extent of being able to trust someone to some extent, but then that is once again broken...just because they decide to bitch about the element i decided to trust them with, with others....

The people i call my good friends, i can't seem to be able to trust them with everything..some of them know one aspect..while others know another...not everyone knows everything...and even i still need time to try and figure it out myself!
To add to it, there are things that sometimes people expect of some of their friends, maybe a little hi when they see me, maybe a little encouragement when i'm doing something out of the ordinary or challenging..and when i don't get that from them, i really don't feel even tiny bit appreciated, and somehow that does add to the element of trust!

I know many know that i'm a closed book, and therefore judging me based on content that i made available to the whole wide world just doesn't seem to be right, does it? Sometimes, the content maybe just so that some people are misguided on the happenings in my life, and sometimes, its just so that they will stop harping on some other stuff, which i dont even want them to think about!!! So people, before u judge me on something, take a moment to think if "i really would do something like that" before u actually do...

And when u bitch about me, just make sure that there really is no evidence left behind..cos most of the time, it does come to my ears!

No comments: